Pretty low key around here this weekend. That's not to say we didn't do anything. It's just that everything we did do was at a much slower pace than is usually acceptable for most living creatures. But hey, were all allowed that once in a while, right? Here's a little re-cap. To get the full effect, read this post over the next three days, in your underwear.
1. As previously stated, there was a lot of partially clothed activities (get your mind out of the gutter). The boys spent much of theirs' building things like this "Apartment of Doom".
2. Dogs. Also lazy.
3. L: Went to a local holiday market with my girlfriends. It was great to get out (an entire afternoon to myself!) and see the talented local vendors and their works. I managed to pick up something for the boys AND had a drink with the girls on a Saturday afternoon.
4. Every neighborhood has one. The resident Clark Griswold. The one around the corner from us has taken his yuletide mania to the next level; complete with a tune in radio station. His choice of those 2 Manheim Steamroller songs is sooooo clever.
5. We had a special X-mas card photo shoot on Sunday with our friends. The awesome John Hartman took the pics (he is also responsible for our header photo). We can't wait to to show you what he did for us!
6. J: Old Fashioned. That's all.
7. We made some snacks for the photo shoot. Mediterranean chicken meatball.
8. The best Monkey Bread. Ever.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!