In addition to our normal chaos, we had a broke ass computer, a big birthday weekend, and a mess of household duties that could be ignored no longer. So, please excuse our absence. We promise to try and find a way to make it up to you. So, how about some booze? That always helps.
This cocktail is especially great because it covers many bases. Let's break it down.
2. Perfect substitute for a dessert that you are craving, but have no intentions of making.
3. Good opportunity to use up the pineapple(s) you impulse bought on a recent grocery trip.
5. Fantastic time to utilize one of the ten million stupid names for things you never thought you could
6. You get to muddle. Everyone loves to muddle!
So, like I said, we are sorry we've been away. We hope this will ease your pains, and someday you can find it in you to forgive us. Cheers.
- 2oz Bourbon
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple. small dice
- pinch salt
- juice of half lemon